Content Strategy Does Matter
Every content is a unique landing page for a customer of a specific segment. Hence, you need to create different content for different kinds of people.
Content Optimization is also called SEO (search engine optimization), is a digital marketing process that often use to drive a website to rank on first page of Google.
Tips on Content Optmization
- Write Useful Content in Long Form: Google loves long detailed post; it can also improve customer engagement
- Keep Writing and Adding New Content: Quantity also matters, because everyone is trying to rank higher, don’t they?
- Use Keywords on Headings: It tells search engines what the paragraph is about. Moreover, it is proven that a well-written Title can sharply increase click rate and social sharing.
- Optimize your Text: I am talking about URLs, meta descriptions, meta tags here. These can also help your SEO.
- Stop Writing for Search Engines to Read: I have seen international SEO agency focuses on link building by writing posts consist of text purely for search engines to read. Choose wisely and hire a white hat seo agency.
- Optimize Images and Videos: Many SEO experts mention that how you describe your images and videos can impact your SEO as well.
- Use Social Media Well: It is critical to your SEO, and best practice to use social media is to build relationship with users, sharing relevant content, and give feedback.